INSIDE: 17+ fun and easy crafts and activities to help you celebrate Canada Day with your kids. These creative ideas are great ways to introduce and learn Canadian symbols, like the maple leaf and traditions like fireworks to make Canada Day fun for your toddler, preschooler or kindergartner.
Living in these crazy times has made me even more grateful to live in such an amazing country. Canada is a beautifully diverse country with so much to offer. As Canadians we are a humble people but we should be proud of our country and celebrate it extra hard this year! Not only should we celebrate it we should also should instill a sense of pride in our young children.
Looking for toddler crafts for summer? Check out these easy ideas perfect for toddlers!
Check out these fun and creative crafts and activities to celebrate the country we love and share. Happy Canada Day!
Crafts for Canada Day
- Patriotic Canada Day Windsock Craft for Kids (Happy Hooligans)
- Spin Painting Canada Day Craft (Projects with Kids)
- Canada Craft With Paper Cups (Easy Crafts for Kids)
- Paper Bag Beaver Puppet (East Coast Mommy)
- Canada Day Coasters (Play Learn Everyday)
- Contact Paper Stained Glass Canadian Flag: Easy Craft For Kids
- Handprint Canada Flags (How Wee Learn)
- DIY Canadian Peg Dolls (And Next Comes L)
- Salt Art Painting for Kids: Add color and texture with salt! (Glue Stick Blog)
- Paper Tube Fireworks Art Project for Kids (Artsy Crafty)
Canada Day Activities
- Canada Day Science & Sensory Play (And Next Comes L)
- Celebrate Canada with Sensory Play (One Time Through)
- Printable Canada I Spy Game (Living Life and Learning)
- Maple Scented Canada Day Playdough (The Chaos and The Clutter)
- Canada Day Scavenger Hunt (Mommy Moment)
- Fireworks in a Jar (I Can Teach My Child)
- Patriotic Ribbon Twirlers for Kids to Make for Canada Day (Happy Hooligans)
HAPPY Canada Day!
I wrote a book of Sensory Bins!
WILL YOU TRY ANY OF THESE CANADA DAY CRAFTS AND ACTIVITIES WITH YOUR KIDS? Pin it for later!