I wrote a book of sensory bins! Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects That Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills.
I wrote a book! Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects That Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills.
The Best Sensory Bins for Endless Creative Play
Engage your child in hours of play with my colorful collection of sensory bin activities that aid with memory formation, language development, problem-solving skills and more. Perfect for toddlers from eighteen months to three years old and beyond, each bin makes use of materials you already have at home and helps reignite your kids’ interest in toys long forgotten.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
With setup instructions, details on how to guide your child through each activity, suggestions for what to talk about with your child as they play and other useful tips, I gives you all the information you need for creative sensory activities your kids are bound to love.
WHY BUY A BOOK OF SENSORY BINS WHEN YOU CAN GET IDEAS ONLINE?
This was the first question that crossed through my mind when I wrote this book of sensory bins. What can this book offer that you won’t find online in one easy to access place?
- Recipes for all my favorite sensory bin fillers in one handy place.
- Full list of tools and items to use in the sensory bins.
- Open-ended questions to ask your kids while they play to help further the cognitive benefits of sensory bin.
- Tips on how to modify the sensory bins for smaller kids or bigger kids. AND MY FAVOURITE
- Tips on how to create your own sensory bins using the sensory bin fillers (so even though you are getting 60 ideas you are actually getting much much more). The book is full of large bright pictures of each sensory with a full list of supplies and ingredients. But the is so much more than just sensory bins in it!
2 thoughts on “Exciting Sensory Bins for Kids – Book”
Hello Mandisa, I truly love your activities. I am interested in buying you book for Toddler activities.
Hi Franka, wonderful! You can purchase a copy from Amazon or most book stores. Which country do you live in?