- Brown construction paper
- Tan construction paper
- Yellow construction paper
- White and black construction paper
- Black marker
How to Make Paper Monkey Craft
- Trace and cut out head, body and mouth of monkey from brown (for head anybody) and tan construction paper for the mouth.
- Cut out two hands, feet and ears from the tan construction paper.
- Trace and cut out a banana from yellow construction paper. Draw a line and dots using a marker on the banana.
- Glue the head to the body and mouth to the head.
- Cut out two white circles and two small black circles for the eyes and pupils. Glue them on to the head just above the mouth.
- Draw on two dots for the nostrils and a smile.
- Cut out 5 1 inch strips from brown construction paper.
- Fold 4 of the strips back and forth like an accordion. Glue on hands and feet to each string.
- Glue the arms and legs on to the back of the monkey.
- Wrap the last strip of brown construction paper around a pencil or marker to curl it slightly and glue it the the back of the monkey for the tail.
- Glue the banana to the monkey hands and glue the monkeys hands to close to its ears or eyes or ears.