Cupcake Liner Math Activity is a fun fine motor counting activity for toddlers and preschooler. Count the Pom poms into the cupcake liners! Simple math fun for little fingers!
Supplies for Cupcake Liner Math Activity
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Small cupcake liners
- Large sheet of construction paper
- Pom poms
- Tongs or jumbo tweezers
How to Set Cupcake Liner Math Activity
- Grab your supplies.
- Take your small cupcake liners and glue them down on the construction paper from 1 to 6.
- Write the numbers beside each cupcake liner.
- Place the Pom poms in a bowl and place the tongs beside them.
- Invite your little one count the number of cupcake liners in each row and fill each with a Pom Pom using the tongs.
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler or kindergartner? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!