DIY Christmas Board Game is a great activity for preschoolers. Create a fun game for the holidays and introduce them to board games!
Looking for more Fun Christmas Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 25+ Christmas STEAM Activities
- 12+ Christmas Sticky Walls
- 25+ Easy Christmas Sensory Bins
- 100+ Christmas Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
How to Play DIY Santa Board Game
To create your game board grab a piece of cardboard and your black sharpie and paint sticks. Draw the board and colour in the sections red, green and white using the paint sticks.
For the white section create snow slides. If you land on the white section you can slide down.
Create steps on the red sections. If you land on the red section you have to climb back up.
Create a green section where you ask your child (or they ask you) fun Christmas easy trivia question.
Your Christmas trivia questions can be based your family traditions or general knowledge here are a few examples:
- What day do you start an Advent Calendar on? Or What does Advent mean?
- Why didn’t the other reindeers like Rudolph’s? Or What colour was his nose?
- What sound does Frosty make as he ran through the streets? Or What is Frosty made of?
Give your preschooler 2 options for the answers and older kids 2 or more.
If they answer correctly they can stay where you are if not you move back on spot.
Check here for more easy Christmas trivia questions.
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)