Easter Bunny Sun Catcher Craft is a fun and easy craft for toddlers and preschoolers to create this Easter! Using my free printable Easter bunny as your guide, let your children make a colourful window decoration for this Easter! A colourful bunny to place on their window!
Supplies for Easter Bunny Sun Catcher Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Contact paper
- Tissue Paper
- Easter Bunny Printable
- Scissor or raft knife
- Painters tape
- Black construction paper
How to Make Easter Bunny Sun Catcher Craft
- Grab your supplies.
- Print out the Easter bunny printable.
- Lay it on a sheet of black construction paper and use scissors or a craft knife cut out the outline of the bunny in the black construction paper.
- Cut and tape some contact paper down to a table using painters tape.
- Lay the outline fo the easter bunny on the contact paper.
- Fill the inside of the bunny with colourful tissue paper.
- Cut and lay another sheet of contact paper on top of the Easter bunny.
- Cut off the excess contact paper around the Easter bunny.
- Display the Easter bunny on a window using double sided tape!
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler or kindergartner? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!