INSIDE: Easter Bunny tail size sorting activity is a fun and easy math activity for toddlers and preschoolers. Let your little one sort by size and fill the bunny’s tail!
The Best Sensory Bin and STEAM Books
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Also I wrote a new book! Its called Super S.T.E.A.M Activity Book! My new book comes out Summer 2021. Stay tuned for more information!
The Best Toddler Homeschool Program
I am currently developing a new Toddler Homeschool Curriculum called Play2Learn Toddler Homeschool Program. Be sure to sign up for my newsletters so that you get first dibs when it is released!
Creating Your Easter Bunny Tail Sorting Activity
- Grab a piece of cardboard and a pencil and draw the outline of three bunny rabbits: one large, one medium and one small.
- Outline the bunnies with a sharpie and colour them in with a white paint stick or white tempera paint.
- Cut off 2 cm from the end of a cardboard tube or paper towel roll. You will need 2 cm four to five ends. For the large tail you will need two ends for the medium tail you’ll need about 1 1/2 and then just 1 end for the small tail.
- Take your hot glue gun and glue them to the area outline the each bunny’s tail.
- Gather your large, medium and small white Pom Poms in a bowl.
Bunny Tail Sorting
Invite your toddler or preschooler to sort by size the Pom Poms into the cardboard tube tails for each bunny. Discuss the different sizes and how you can compare them to determine whether one is big or small or medium.
Skill Development Opportunities for Easter Sticky Wall
This activity is great for Language and Vocabulary Development, Hand-Eye Coordination, Fine Motor Skills, Problem Solving, Emotional Development, Trial & Error, Visual Perception, Cognitive Development, Imaginative and Sensory Play.
My twins are 3 years old at the time of this activity. This activity is ideal for 2 year old toddlers to 4 year old preschoolers.
Looking for more fun and easy Easter crafts & activities? Check out these amazing ideas:
- 24 Easter Sensory Bins
- 50+ Easter Bunny Crafts and Activities
- 40+ Easter Crafts and Activities
- 50+ Creative DIY Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- 50+ Amazing Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- 30+ Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
- 30+ Easter Crafts for Toddlers
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Cardboard box
- Cardboard tubes
- Paint sticks or tempera paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- White Pom Poms in three different sizes.