Check out this an awesome bubble activity for summer. Make a long snake out of bubbles. A bubble snake is your answer to summer boredom for your kids. Super easy to make and even more fun to do!
How to Make a Bubble Snake: Awesome Summer Activity
- Grab a sturdy water bottle, remove the cap and cut off the bottom part of the bottle about 1/3 up.
2. Slide a sock around the bottom opening so that it snug and secure. Use an elastic band if it’s slipping off.
3. Fill a large bowl with water and add a few drops of dish soap and gently mix. You don’t want to mix it too much as you don’t want to make bubbles to form.
4. Dip the sock end of the bottle into the soapy water. Take it up and blow through the top of the water bottle. A plume of bubble will form from the sock. Keep blowing to create a long bubble snake. See how long you can make your snake.
Make A Rainbow Bubble Snake
- Dip you bubble maker into the bubble solution.
- Grab some food colouring and add a few drops directly on to the sock.
- Add a few colours in order to create a rainbow.
- Start blowing!