Ok its that’s time again! Yup, time for another round up of crafts that you can actually do right now – the CHRISTMAS edition!!
We all know that Pinterest is a wonderful resource to find Christmas crafts but most of the time the crafts require supplies that I don’t have in my craft closets or cart. My daughter (and me!) is motivated to make Santa, Rudolph and Snowmen crafts now but oops I first have to run out and buy the supplies! Sorry honey, let’s make Santa tomorrow.
Well not with this list! I have found the best Christmas arts and crafts on Pinterest that you can do right now with just a little bit of prep. These crafts are from some pretty amazing kids activity blogs. Just click on the links for details on how to complete their crafts.
Now what’s the prep you ask? Well, all of these activities use materials that you most likely already have in your kitchen, bathroom or craft closet!
If you have these basic supplies and a few more listed below you can do these crafts right now!
Basic Craft Supplies Required:
(This post contains affiliate links.)
- Washable Kid’s Paint
- Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Paint Brushes
- Tissue Paper
- Wrapping Paper
- Glitter Glue
Basic Kitchen Supplies Required:
- Plastic Fork
- Plastic Knife
- Plastic Spoon
- Rounded Potato Masher
- Rounded Dish Brush
Basic Bathroom Supplies Required:
- Cardboard tubes (toilet paper rolls)
- Cotton Balls
OK let’s get started!
Christmas Tree Crafts
1. Knife Painted Christmas Tree by Happy Toddler Playtime
2. Dish Brush Christmas Tree with Fingerprint Ornaments by The Chaos and the Clutter
3. Fork Printed Christmas Tree Craft by No Time for Flashcards
4. Easy Ripped Paper Tree Craft for the Whole Family by Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family
5. Scrunched Paper Christmas Trees by Crafts on Sea
6. Fork Painted Christmas Tree by The Pinterested Parent
7. Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Tree Craft by The Resourceful Mama
8. Shape Collage Christmas Tree by No Time for Flash Cards
9. Shape Christmas Tree Sponge Painting Buggy and Buddy
10. Handprint Christmas Tree by The Best Ideas for Kids
Santa and His Reindeer Crafts
11. Spatula Painted Reindeer Craft by Happy Toddler Playtime
12. Sponge Painted Reindeer Craft for Kids by i Heart Crafty Things
13. Spatula Painted Santa by Happy Toddler Playtime
14. Santa Handprint Craft by Right Start Blog
All Hung with Care Crafts: Wreaths, Lights and Stockings
15. Potato Masher Christmas Wreath by Happy Toddler Playtime
16. Dish Brush Christmas Wreath Craft for Kids by Crafty Morning
17. Easy Christmas Wreath Activity by Busy Toddler
18. Christmas Light Bulbs Art by Here Comes the Girls Blog
19. Fingerprint Christmas Light Craft For Kids by Crafty Morning
20. Potato Stamping Craft: Christmas Ornament Bulbs by Craft Morning
21. Scarp Wrapping Paper Stocking by No Time for Flash Cards
Candy Canes and Candle Christmas Crafts
22. Easy Fingerprint Candy Cane Christmas Craft For Kids by Crafty
23. Handprint Candy Cane Craft by Little Family Fun
24. Cardboard Roll Christmas Candle Craft for Kids by Happy Hooligans
WILL YOU TRY ANY OF THESE CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES WITH YOUR TODDLER OR PRESCHOOLER? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Purchase your supplies now on Amazon.com.