Paper Plate Easter Egg Craft is a fun and easy craft for toddlers and preschoolers to create this Easter! Using a paper plate, let your child craft an Easter egg. Decorate it with colourful tissue paper! Makes a wonderful addition to your Easter decor!
Supplies for Paper Plate Easter Egg Craft for Kids
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Tissue Paper
- Paper Plate
Looking for more Easter Crafts and Activities? Check out these amazing posts:
- 50+ Easter Bunny Crafts & Activities
- 30+ Adorable Easter Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- 50+ Easter Activities for Kids
- Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Easter Basket Ideas for Babies
- 50+ Easter Egg Hunt Ideas for Kids
- Easter Decorating Ideas for Kids
- 24 Awesome Easter Sensory Bins for Kids
How to Make Paper Plate Easter Egg Craft
- Grab your supplies.
- Take a pencil and draw the outline of an egg shape on the back of the plate. Fold the plate in half slightly and cut out the Easter egg shape.
- Add glue on to the plate and glue down colorful tissue paper.
- Once the entire plate is covered. Cut off the excess around the edge of the plate plate Easter egg.
- Use a single hole punch and punch a hole at the top of the paper plate egg and thread a piece of yarn or string through and hang up your egg as decoration.
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler or kindergartner? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!