INSIDE: “Mom, You’re Bee-tiful!” Handprint Bee Mother’s Day Card is an adorable and fun card for kids to make mom for Mother’s Day. It’s fun sensory painting activity for kids!
Check out these other fun DIY Crafts and Card the Kids can make for Mother’s Day?
- 15+ Beautiful Mother’s Day Flower Ideas Kids Can Make
- 21+ Mother’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
How to Create the “Mom, You’re Bee-tiful!” Mother’s Day Card
- Grab a sheet of card stock. Fold it in half to create a card.
- Grab your black and yellow washable kids paint and brushes. Paint black and yellow stripes on your child’s hand. Make sure to use lots of paint and to cover the entire hand.
- Press their hand down and gently press each finger so that they transfer the paint to the page. Allow the paint to dry.
- Grab your white paper and cut out small wings for your bee.
- Once the paint was dry, attach to googley eyes and wings using glue.
- Write the words: “Mommy, You’re Bee-tiful!” on your card. You can write it on the outside or on the inside.
My twins are 3 years old. This activity is great for toddlers 2.5 years old with assistance and up.
This Handprint Bee Mother’s Day Craft is great for developing the following skills:
- Colour recognition
- Language development
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Imaginative play
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- White Card Stock
- Pink, red and black construction paper
- White Paper
- Black and red Sharpie