INSIDE: “Mommy Shark, Doo Doo Doo Doo!” Mother’s Day Card is a cute and easy card for kids to make mom for Mother’s Day. It’s fun card for Baby Shark fans to make for mom!
Check out these other fun DIY Crafts and Card the Kids can make for Mother’s Day?
- 15+ Beautiful Mother’s Day Flower Ideas Kids Can Make
- 21+ Mother’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
How to Create the “Mommy Shark, Doo Doo Doo Doo!” Mother’s Day Card
- Grab a sheet of card stock. Fold it in half to create a card.
- Grab your pink construction paper and scissors. Cut out the head and dorsal fin of Mommy Shark, two side fins and her bottom chin. Use the picture below as a reference.
- Grab your white paper and cut out 2 large ovals for eyes. Next grab your black construction paper and cut out 2 slightly smaller ovals for the inner eyes. Cut out a smaller circle in the black eyes.
- Grab your red construction paper and cut out a red shark jagged shark smile and small heart shaped lips. Use the picture below as a reference.
- Glue down all the different parts of Mommy Shark, starting with her head and dorsal fin, side fins, chin, grin and eyes.
- Use a black sharpie to draw eyelashes and a red sharpie for the nostrils.
- Write the words: “Mommy Shark, Doo Doo Doo Doo!” on your card. You can write it on the outside or on the inside.
My twins are 3 years old. This activity is great for toddlers 2.5 years old with assistance and up.
This Mommy Shark Mother’s Day Craft is great for developing the following skills:
- Colour recognition
- Language development
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Imaginative play
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- White Card Stock
- Pink, red and black construction paper
- White Paper
- Black and red Sharpie