INSIDE: “Mom, You Rock!” Mother’s Day Card is a fun and easy card for kids to make mom for Mother’s Day. It makes a great fine motor activity for kids of all ages!
Nature Mother’s Day Card
Here is a fun way to show mom how special she is but creating a heart out of rocks!
Check out these other fun DIY Crafts and Card the Kids can make for Mother’s Day?
- 15+ Beautiful Mother’s Day Flower Ideas Kids Can Make
- 21+ Mother’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
How to Create the “Mom, You Rock!” Rock Heart Mother’s Day Card
- Grab a sheet of card stock. Fold it in half to create a card.
- Draw a large heart using a pencil on the front of the card.
- Hand your child a bottle of glue and invite them to outline the heart with glue and glue small pebbles in it to create a heart made out of rocks. Make sure to press down the rocks so that they stick in the glue.
- Make a handprint on the card stock.
- Write the words: “Mom, you rock!” on your card. You can write it on the outside or on the inside.
My twins are 3 years old. This activity is great for toddlers 2.5 years old with assistance and up.
This rock heart Mother’s Day Craft is great for developing the following skills:
- Colour recognition
- Language development
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Imaginative play
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- White Card Stock
- Small rocks