INSIDE: This adorable paper plate teddy bear pouch craft for kids is a fun craft for kids of all ages! Create a pouch to store stickers and other treasures that is as adorable as the teddy bears your little one loves to cuddle!
Books to combine with this Easy Snowman Craft for Kids
How to Make a Paper Plate Teddy Bear Pouch
- Grab a paper plate and paint the under side brown. Set it aside to dry.
- Once dry, cut it in half and use glue or a stapler to attached the two sides together.
- Attach a string to the inside corners of the paper plate pouch sot create a handle for the pouch. Secure the string with tape.
- Cut out ears form brown constriction paper; inner ears from pink construction paper; a mouth from light brown construction paper, and a nose from black construction paper.
- Glue the ears and mouth to the paper plate.
- Draw a smile using a black sharpie
- Glue on googley eyes.
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Supplies for Paper Plate Teddy Bear Pouch Craft for Kids
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Paper plate
- Brown paint and brush
- Black, brown, pink and light brown construction paper
- Googley Eye
- Stapler (optional)
Make quiet time their favourite time!
Play is at the core of learning during the early years and it can take many forms. One of the most important of these is sensory play because it engages all of a child’s senses (taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing) and has a enoumous positive impact on brain development.
My Sensory Play Kits are a fun and easy way to keep your child engaged while at the same time capitalizing on the benefits of sensory play to nurture their mind!
Shop my ready made sensory play kits here.
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!