INSIDE: Here is a bat-tactic collection of 20+ bat crafts and activities for kids! Fun ways to learn and create bats! These ideas make a create addition to any Halloween or Bat learning unit!
Bat Activities for Kids
Ahh yes I never knew how much I loved making and playing with BAT crafts and activities with my kids!! They usually don’t make an appearance in crafts or activities at any other time of the year other than Halloween, but these so called rats with wings are pretty cool animals. Did you know that a bat can live for more than 30 years and can fly at speeds of 60 miles per hour?!? Who knew these little creatures had such longetivity and speed!
But I digress, I have a collection of pretty fabulous Bar Crafts and Activities for Halloween perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners!
Bat Crafts for Kids
- Leaf Bat Craft – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Hanging Bat Craft – Kids Craft Room
- Adorable Bat Nature Craft – Little Pine Learners
- Handprint Bat Craft For Halloween– Simple Everyday Mom
- Bat Hats – Kids Craft Room
- Simple Accordion Fold Paper Bat Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
- Paper Tube Simple Paper Bat Craft – Easy Peasy Fun
- Paper Plate Bat Craft: Book-Inpsired Craft for KIds – ABCs of Literacy
- Coffee Filter Bats Craft – Darcy and Brian
- Chalk Bat Craft for Kids – Books and Giggles
- Bat Silhouette Halloween Art – Easy Peasy Fun
- Paper Plate Bat Craft – Kids Craft Room
- Wooden Spoon Bat Craft for Halloween – One Little Project
- Handprint Bat Keepsake – Kid Craft Idea – Glued to My Craft Blog
Bat Activities for Kids
- Bat Counting Game – Fantastic Fun & Learning
- Shape Bat Craft – Easy Halloween Math Craft | Non-Toy Gifts
- Flying Bats STEM Activity for Preschoolers – The Educators Spin on It
- Beginning Letter Sounds Bat Matching Activity – Creative Family Fun
- Bat Number Find – Little Family Fun
- Bats in a Cave: Bat Sight Word Game – Creative Family Fun
- Bat Cave Letter & Number Recognition – East TN Family Fun
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!
WILL YOU TRY ANY OF THESE BAT-TASTIC BAT CRAFTS CRAFTS AND ACTIVITIES WITH YOUR CHILD THIS HALLOWEEN? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Engage your child in hours of play with my colorful collection of sensory bin activities that aid with memory formation, language development, problem-solving skills and more. Perfect for toddlers from eighteen months to three years old and beyond, each bin makes use of materials you already have at home and helps reignite your kids’ interest in toys long forgotten.