Graduation season is upon us, and for parents of a kindergartener, finding the perfect gift ideas can be overwhelming, so we’ve compiled a list of 19 creative and educational kindergarten graduation gifts.
As another school year comes to an end, it’s time to start thinking about graduation gifts for kindergarteners. While it may seem like they are still little, they have come a long way and deserve recognition for their achievements. A thoughtful gift can help them feel proud of what they have accomplished and excited for what’s to come.
Finding the perfect graduation gift for a kindergartener can be overwhelming, with so many options available. That’s why we have compiled a list of 19 creative graduation gifts that will delight any kindergartener. From educational toys to outdoor gear, there’s something for every child on this list.
So whether you’re a parent, grandparent, teacher, or family friend, you’ll find plenty of inspiration on this list. These gifts will not only bring a smile to the kindergartener’s face but also encourage their growth and development. Without further ado, let’s dive into our list of 19 creative graduation gifts for kindergarteners that are sure to make this milestone memorable.
WANT TO GRAB ONE OF THESE KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR KIDS LATER? PIN IT NOW, SO YOU CAN FIND IT EASILY WHEN YOU NEED IT!
19 Awesome Kindergarten Graduation Gift Ideas
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- KiwiCo Subscription – KiwiCo creates hands-on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) projects for kids of all ages, delivered monthly. Kids will love receiving a new project each month and will learn valuable skills in the process.
- Osmo Genius Kit – This interactive learning system for iPad or Amazon Fire tablets helps kids learn through play. They will love the fun games and activities, and parents will love the educational value.
- Foldable Scooter – A foldable scooter is a great way to get kids outside and active. They’ll love zooming around the neighborhood, and parents will appreciate the exercise and fresh air.
- Personalized Art Set – A personalized art set is a great way to encourage creativity in kids. They will love having their own set of art supplies, and parents will appreciate the ability to keep everything organized.
- Magnetic Building Blocks Set – Magnetic building blocks are a fun way for kids to explore engineering concepts and create their own structures. They’ll love the colorful blocks and the ability to build whatever they want.
- Water Table – A water table is a fun and interactive way for kids to play outside. They can experiment with water and objects, develop fine motor skills, and enjoy some summer fun. Find out which water table to buy here.
- Kids’ Digital Camera – A digital camera designed for kids is a great way to encourage their love of photography. They’ll love taking pictures of everything they see, and parents will love the ability to preserve memories.
- Kids’ Gardening Set – A gardening set designed for kids is a great way to teach them about the natural world and develop a love of gardening. They’ll love digging in the dirt and watching their plants grow.
- Rainbow Scratch Art Set – A rainbow scratch art set is a fun and creative way for kids to express themselves. They’ll love revealing the colors underneath the black surface, and parents will appreciate the mess-free creativity.
More Awesome Kindergarten Graduation Gift Ideas
- Personalized Puzzle – A personalized puzzle is a fun way for kids to remember their name, learn about themselves and their family. They’ll love putting together the puzzle and seeing their own picture on it.
- Kids’ Yoga Mat – A kids’ yoga mat is a great way to encourage physical activity and mindfulness. They’ll love the fun designs and the ability to practice yoga alongside their parents.
- Science Experiment Kit – A science experiment kit is a great way to encourage curiosity and learning. They’ll love conducting experiments and learning about the natural world.
- Personalized Storybook – A personalized storybook is a fun way for kids to see themselves as the hero of their own story. They’ll love hearing their name and seeing their picture in the book.
- Kids’ Cooking Set – A kids’ cooking set is a fun way to get kids involved in the kitchen. They’ll love helping to prepare meals and learning about healthy eating.
- Kids’ Hammock – A kids’ hammock is a fun and relaxing way to enjoy the outdoors. They’ll love lounging in the hammock and reading a book or listening to music.
- Kids’ Travel Backpack – A kids’ travel backpack is a fun way to encourage exploration and adventure. They’ll love having their own backpack to fill with snacks, toys, and other essentials.
- Kids’ Smartwatch – A kids’ smartwatch is a fun and educational way for kids to learn about technology. They’ll love the ability to make calls, send texts, and play games on their own device.
- Kids’ Telescope – A kids’ telescope is a fun way to explore the night sky and learn about astronomy. They’ll love seeing the stars!
- A personalized backpack or lunchbox is a great gift for a kindergartener who is starting a new school year, as it allows them to express their unique personality while also making it easy to identify their belongings in a sea of other bags and boxes. You can choose from a variety of designs, colors, and materials, and have the child’s name or initials embroidered or printed on the item. This not only adds a personal touch but also helps prevent mix-ups or lost items. Many personalized backpacks and lunchboxes also come with additional features such as insulated compartments, adjustable straps, and pockets for water bottles or snacks, making them practical as well as stylish.
Toddler and Preschooler Curriculums, Books & TV Show!
Play2Learn Toddler & Preschool Programs for Curious Toddlers
There is no limit to your toddler’s energy and curiosity. That energy and curiosity although a joy can be challenging at times. Their interest in just about everything around them is what makes them great learners. One and two year olds can soak up so much just from their senses!
But as a teacher or parent that thirst for learning can be exhausting. That is why I created this toddler and preschooler program. To help you get the most out of this time with your curious toddler without having to come up with creative ways to play and interact with them.
Play2Learn for Toddlers includes 20 Units for toddlers. Each 2-week toddler unit has 20 super easy to set up and engaging activities for toddlers 18 months to 3 years.
Play2Learn Preschool which includes 20 Units for preschoolers. Each 2-week preschoolers unit has 20 unique and easy to set up and engaging activities for preschoolers 3 years to 5 years. That’s over 800 learning activities for your toddler and preschooler at your fingertips! So many ideas you and your child will never be bored again!
These toddler and preschool lesson plans and activities will definitely keep you and your toddler and preschooler busy playing and learning!
Click here for more information: Play2Learn
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Book: Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Book: Super STEAM Activity Book for Kids
Learning all about science, technology, engineering, art, and math sets kids up for scholastic success―and it can be so much fun! Watch kids enjoy building STEAM skills as they color friendly fish, help water find its way to tree roots, solve math problems with mazes, and more.
Find out more and grab your copy here.
Designed for preschoolers 3 years old and up.
Book: Big Book of Riddles for Kids
Riddle me this: What’s an exciting way to practice critical thinking while having a blast? The Big Riddle Book for Kids, of course! From hilarious puns to tough brain teasers, kids can build problem-solving skills with hundreds of riddles that show them how to think outside the box.
- 350 riddles for kids—Have hours of fun with riddles, puns and jokes, and math and logic puzzles that’ll get their wheels turning!
- Level up their skills—Riddles get trickier as kids progress through the book, challenging them as they get better at solving puzzles!
- Double-check their work—Kids can check their answers in the back of the book with a handy answer key.
Help children expand their minds while having fun with this puzzle book for kids!
Designed for kids ages 6 years old and up.
TV Show: Curious Crafting
I’m so excited to finally share my new crafting TV show Curious Crafting which launched July 1 at on TVOkids and TVOkids YouTube!
Set in the ultimate crafting space, Curious Crafting is a short form pre-school age series about the joy of making crafts. I lead a rotating cast of adorable little preschoolers (including my own) making magic out of common household objects.
In each episode we transform recycled items into magical crafts like a milk carton school bus, paper bag puppet or cotton pad turtle. The crafters learn and laugh their way through each activity while demonstrating what their young imaginations can create.
Curious Crafting shares the adventure and joy of making art with takeaway lessons for creating crafts at home.
This show designed for toddlers and preschoolers 2.5 years old and up.