Spring has sprung and Easter is just around the corner, and it’s no better time for some fun and laughter with the little ones! One great way to spend some quality time this Easter is by sharing some Easter riddles, jokes, and puns for kids that are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face. From funny bunnies to hopping frogs, these playful and family-friendly jokes will have your kids giggling with delight. So get ready to celebrate the season with some egg-cellent humor and check out our list of Easter riddles, jokes, and puns for kids!
Looking for more cute and funny riddles for kids? Check out my book Big Book of Riddles for Kids
Riddle me this: What’s an exciting way to practice critical thinking while having a blast? The Big Riddle Book for Kids, of course! From hilarious puns to tough brain teasers, kids can build problem-solving skills with hundreds of riddles that show them how to think outside the box.
- 350 riddles for kids—Have hours of fun with riddles, puns and jokes, and math and logic puzzles that’ll get their wheels turning!
- Level up their skills—Riddles get trickier as kids progress through the book, challenging them as they get better at solving puzzles!
- Double-check their work—Kids can check their answers in the back of the book with a handy answer key.
Help children expand their minds while having fun with this puzzle book for kids!
Designed for kids ages 6 years old and up.
WANT TO SAVE THESE EASTER JOKES AND RIDDLES FOR LATER? PIN IT NOW SO YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND IT EASILY!
30 Easter Jokes and Riddles for Kids
- What kind of music do bunnies listen to? Hip hop!
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolker!
- What do you call a chicken who crosses the road, rolls in the mud, and crosses back? An egg-venturer!
- Why did the Easter Bunny go to the dentist? To get his hoppy-teeth checked!
- What kind of flowers do bunnies love? Harebells!
- Why did the Easter Bunny hide the egg? He was too chicken to show it!
- What do you get when you cross a bunny with an avocado? A guaca-hare-mole!
- What do you call a bunny who’s a bad loser? A sour hare!
- Why did the Easter egg hide from the other eggs? It was a little crack-ed!
- What do you call a group of rabbits hopping backwards? A receding hare-line!
- Sure, here are some Easter puns and jokes that are suitable for kids aged 4-6 years old:
- Why did the Easter egg hide? Because it was a little chicken!
- What do you call a bunny with a dictionary in its pocket? A smarty-pants!
- Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? To get to the other side of the Easter egg hunt!
- What do you call a rabbit who tells jokes? A funny bunny!
- Why did the Easter egg break out of its shell? Because it wanted to hatch a plan!
- What do you call a mischievous Easter egg? A prankster egg!
- Why did the Easter Bunny have to go to school? To learn how to egg-cel at egg-hiding!
- What do you call an Easter egg that likes to jump? A spring egg!
- Why did the Easter Bunny go to space? To find the Easter planet!
- What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion? A bunny that makes you cry (bunny = funny)!
- How do bunnies fly? On hare-planes.
- What do you call an egg who’s always running late? An egg-stremely tardy egg!
- Why did the bunny cross the road. No-bunny knows.
- What types of stories do bunnies like? Ones with hoppy endings.
- Why did the bunny wear a hat all day? She was having a bad hare day
- Why did the egg go to school? To get egg-u-cated!
- What do you call an egg that’s sleeping? Egg-zhausted!
- What did the egg say to the frying pan? You crack me up!
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a painter? An egg-straordinary artist!
This activity is good for kindergarten aged children 4 years old and up. My kids are 5, 5 and 8 years old.
The mess level for this activity is zero.
Difficulty to Create
Language development, shape recognition, color recognition, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, imaginative play, creativity.
Toddler and Preschooler Curriculums, Books & TV Show!
Play2Learn Toddler & Preschool Programs for Curious Toddlers
There is no limit to your toddler’s energy and curiosity. That energy and curiosity although a joy can be challenging at times. Their interest in just about everything around them is what makes them great learners. One and two year olds can soak up so much just from their senses!
But as a teacher or parent that thirst for learning can be exhausting. That is why I created this toddler and preschooler program. To help you get the most out of this time with your curious toddler without having to come up with creative ways to play and interact with them.
Play2Learn for Toddlers includes 20 Units for toddlers. Each 2-week toddler unit has 20 super easy to set up and engaging activities for toddlers 18 months to 3 years.
Play2Learn Preschool which includes 20 Units for preschoolers. Each 2-week preschoolers unit has 20 unique and easy to set up and engaging activities for preschoolers 3 years to 5 years. That’s over 800 learning activities for your toddler and preschooler at your fingertips! So many ideas you and your child will never be bored again!
These toddler and preschool lesson plans and activities will definitely keep you and your toddler and preschooler busy playing and learning!
Click here for more information: Play2Learn
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Book: Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Book: Super STEAM Activity Book for Kids
Learning all about science, technology, engineering, art, and math sets kids up for scholastic success―and it can be so much fun! Watch kids enjoy building STEAM skills as they color friendly fish, help water find its way to tree roots, solve math problems with mazes, and more.
Find out more and grab your copy here.
Designed for preschoolers 3 years old and up.
TV Show: Curious Crafting
I’m so excited to finally share my new crafting TV show Curious Crafting which launched July 1 at on TVOkids and TVOkids YouTube!
Set in the ultimate crafting space, Curious Crafting is a short form pre-school age series about the joy of making crafts. I lead a rotating cast of adorable little preschoolers (including my own) making magic out of common household objects.
In each episode we transform recycled items into magical crafts like a milk carton school bus, paper bag puppet or cotton pad turtle. The crafters learn and laugh their way through each activity while demonstrating what their young imaginations can create.
Curious Crafting shares the adventure and joy of making art with takeaway lessons for creating crafts at home.
This show designed for toddlers and preschoolers 2.5 years old and up.