Spring is a wonderful time of the year, full of new beginnings, colorful flowers, and playful animals. It’s also a season that provides plenty of inspiration for spring jokes, puns, and riddles that can keep kids entertained for hours. In this post, we have compiled a list of some of the best spring-themed jokes, puns, and riddles for kids to enjoy. From playful puns about birds and tree to brain teasers about flowers and rain, there is something for every child to enjoy. So, sit back, relax, and let your child’s laughter bloom with these fun and silly spring jokes, puns, and riddles!
Looking for more cute and funny jokes and riddles for kids? Check out my book Big Book of Riddles for Kids
Riddle me this: What’s an exciting way to practice critical thinking while having a blast? The Big Riddle Book for Kids, of course! From hilarious puns to tough brain teasers, kids can build problem-solving skills with hundreds of riddles that show them how to think outside the box.
- 350 riddles for kids—Have hours of fun with riddles, puns and jokes, and math and logic puzzles that’ll get their wheels turning!
- Level up their skills—Riddles get trickier as kids progress through the book, challenging them as they get better at solving puzzles!
- Double-check their work—Kids can check their answers in the back of the book with a handy answer key.
Help children expand their minds while having fun with this puzzle book for kids!
Designed for kids ages 6 years old and up.
WANT TO SAVE THESE SPRING JOKES FOR LATER? PIN IT NOW SO YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND IT EASILY!
30 Spring Jokes and Riddles for Kids
Spring Riddles, Pun and Jokes
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? To get a root canal!
- What do you get when you cross a bunny and a leaf blower? A hare dryer!
- What does one raindrop say to the other raindrop? Two’s company, three’s a cloud!
- Why did the duck cross the road? To prove he wasn’t a chicken!
- Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!
- What is a bird’s favorite sport? Answer: “Nest-surfing”
Flower Riddles, Puns and Jokes
- Why don’t flowers ever gossip? Because they’re always blooming!
- What is flowers and is also the name of something on your face? Answer: “Tulip” (two-lip).
- What has petals and can’t run away? Answer: “A flower”
- What do you call a flower that runs on electricity? A power plant!
- Why did the sunflower stop talking? Because it got sun-struck!
Bug Riddles, Puns and Jokes
- Why did the bee get married? Because he found his honey!
- What do you get when you cross a spider and an elephant? An enormous web!
- What did one ant say to the other ant when they got a mouthful of honey? Nothing, ants can’t talk!
- What do you call a bug that’s always on the telephone? A call-apillar!
Sheep Riddles, Puns and Jokes
- Why did the lamb go to the doctor? It was feeling sheepish!
- What do you get when you cross a lamb and a banana? A woolly split!
- Why did the lamb go to outer space? To find Ewe-nique life forms!
- How does a lamb stay warm in winter? Woolly coat!
Rain Riddles, Puns and Jokes
- What do you call it when it rains cats and dogs? A “purr-fect” storm!
- Why do ducks like to go out in the rain? Because they’re “quackers” for water!
- What do you call a wet bear? A “drizzly” bear!
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a rainstorm? “Slush” puppies!
- What do you call a rainy day in the desert? A “mirage”!
- Why did the chicken cross the road during a rainstorm? To get to the “dry” side!
- What falls but never gets hurt? “Rain”!
This activity is good for kindergarten aged children 4 years old and up. My kids are 5, 5 and 8 years old.
The mess level for this activity is zero.
Difficulty to Create
Language development, shape recognition, color recognition, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, imaginative play, creativity.
Toddler and Preschooler Curriculums, Books & TV Show!
Play2Learn Toddler & Preschool Programs for Curious Toddlers
There is no limit to your toddler’s energy and curiosity. That energy and curiosity although a joy can be challenging at times. Their interest in just about everything around them is what makes them great learners. One and two year olds can soak up so much just from their senses!
But as a teacher or parent that thirst for learning can be exhausting. That is why I created this toddler and preschooler program. To help you get the most out of this time with your curious toddler without having to come up with creative ways to play and interact with them.
Play2Learn for Toddlers includes 20 Units for toddlers. Each 2-week toddler unit has 20 super easy to set up and engaging activities for toddlers 18 months to 3 years.
Play2Learn Preschool which includes 20 Units for preschoolers. Each 2-week preschoolers unit has 20 unique and easy to set up and engaging activities for preschoolers 3 years to 5 years. That’s over 800 learning activities for your toddler and preschooler at your fingertips! So many ideas you and your child will never be bored again!
These toddler and preschool lesson plans and activities will definitely keep you and your toddler and preschooler busy playing and learning!
Click here for more information: Play2Learn
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Learning all about science, technology, engineering, art, and math sets kids up for scholastic success―and it can be so much fun! Watch kids enjoy building STEAM skills as they color friendly fish, help water find its way to tree roots, solve math problems with mazes, and more.
Find out more and grab your copy here.
Designed for preschoolers 3 years old and up.
TV Show: Curious Crafting
Set in the ultimate crafting space, Curious Crafting is a short form pre-school age series about the joy of making crafts. I lead a rotating cast of adorable little preschoolers (including my own) making magic out of common household objects.
In each episode we transform recycled items into magical crafts like a milk carton school bus, paper bag puppet or cotton pad turtle. The crafters learn and laugh their way through each activity while demonstrating what their young imaginations can create.
Curious Crafting shares the adventure and joy of making art with takeaway lessons for creating crafts at home.
This show designed for toddlers and preschoolers 2.5 years old and up.