INSIDE: Cardboard Box Jack-O-Lantern is a fun craft for kids of all ages to do this Halloween! Super easy to make and a looks amazing when all lit up!
Cardboard Box Activities
I love using cardboard to create activities! If you do too definitely check out these fun and easy 97 Cardboard Box Crafts and Activities.
Making a Cardboard Box Jack-O-Lantern Craft
How to Make a Cardboard Box Jack-O-Lantern Craft
- Grab a medium sized cardboard box. Take a cardboard tube and place it onto of your box where you want the stem to go and trace around it with a pencil. Be sure not to make the hole too big. You want the stem to fit inside the hole but not slide completely through. Take your scissors and cut the hole. Place your stem inside the hole.
- Paint the entire box using orange washable kids paint. Take a toilet roll and paint it green using your green washable paint.
- Set them aside to dry.
- Once your cardboard box pumpkin and cardboard tube stem have dried, ask your child to draw a jack-o-lantern face on the front of the pumpkin.
- Then take your scissors and cut out the face for them.
- Place a battery powered candle inside your jack-o-lantern and place it with your other Halloween decor!
All the Best Halloween Activities your Kids Will Love
Check out these amazing Halloween round up:
- 31+ HALLOWEEN CRAFTS & ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- HALLOWEEN STICKER ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- THE BEST HALLOWEEN STICKY WALLS
- 40+ HALLOWEEN SENSORY BINS
My beautiful happy kids are 6 and 2 years old.
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Medium sized cardboard box
- Washable kids paint (Orange and Green)
- Paint brushes
- Bowls for paint
- Battery operated mini candle
Pre-order your copy of my new book of sensory bins: Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects that Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills coming out October 27, 2020!