Cardboard Tube Printed Leprechaun Craft is a fun painting craft for St. Patrick’s Day! Make this easy craft with your toddler or preschooler this March!
Supplies for Cardboard Tube Printed Leprechaun Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Cardboard tube
- Orange washable kids paint
- Paper plate
- White paper
- Googley eyes
- Green and black construction paper
- Gold foam paper
How to Make A Paper Plate Leprechaun Craft
- Grab your supplies.
- Out of the green construction paper, cut out a leprechaun hat. Cut out a black band and gold buckle from the black construction paper and gold foam sheet. Glue it to the top of the paper plate.
- Glue on googley eyes and draw a face.
- Take your cardboard tube and make about five cuts along one end. Round the edges of the resulting flaps.
- Pour some orange paint on to a paper plate and dip your cardboard tube into the paint.
- Use it to make prints all along the bottom of your leprechaun’s face to create his beard. Don’t forget to give him hair around his face as well!
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler or kindergartner? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!