This fork painted snowy owl craft is a fun and easy winter animal craft for kids of all ages! Use a fork to create this adorable baby owl.
How to Make Fork Painted Snowy Owl Crafts
- Cut out two large yellow circles, two slightly smaller black circles and very small white circles.
- Also cut out two feet from orange paper.
- Fold sheet of black construction paper in half and cut out a triangle beak.
- Pour out some paint on a paper plate.
- Dip your fork white paint and make prints with the fork in the shape of a circle in the middle of the page.
- Turn the page around 180 degrees so the prints of the fork are pointing down.
- Glue the eyes together. Glue on the feet and the beak.
Age Suitability for Fork Painted Snowy Owl Craft
This activity is good for toddlers aged children 18 months old and up. My kids are 4.5, 4.5 and 8 years old.
The mess level for this activity is medium.
Difficulty to Create
Language development, color recognition, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, imaginative play, creativity.
Supplies for Fork Painted Snowy Owl Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Plastic fork
- Paper plate
- Washable white paint
- Black, yellow, orange and white construction paper
- Small white pom poms
- Snowflake stickers
Toddler and Preschooler Curriculums, Books & TV Show!
Play2Learn for Toddlers program includes 20 Units for toddlers. Each 2-week toddler unit has 20 super easy to set up and engaging activities for toddlers aged 18 months to 3 years. And Play2Learn Preschool program includes 20 Units for preschoolers. Each 2-week preschooler unit has 20 unique and easy to set up and engaging activities for preschoolers aged 3 years to 5 years. That’s over 800 EASY AND FUN learning activities for your toddler and preschooler at your fingertips! So many ideas you and your child will never be bored again!
Click here for more information: Play2Learn
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Designed for toddlers 18 months and up.
Learning all about science, technology, engineering, art, and math sets kids up for scholastic success―and it can be so much fun! Watch kids enjoy building STEAM skills as they color friendly fish, help water find its way to tree roots, solve math problems with mazes, and more.
Find out more and grab your copy here.
Designed for preschoolers 3 years old and up.
Riddle me this: What’s an exciting way to practice critical thinking while having a blast? The Big Riddle Book for Kids, of course! From hilarious puns to tough brain teasers, kids can build problem-solving skills with hundreds of riddles that show them how to think outside the box.
- 350 riddles for kids—Have hours of fun with riddles, puns and jokes, and math and logic puzzles that’ll get their wheels turning!
- Level up their skills—Riddles get trickier as kids progress through the book, challenging them as they get better at solving puzzles!
- Double-check their work—Kids can check their answers in the back of the book with a handy answer key.
Help children expand their minds while having fun with this puzzle book for kids!
Designed for kids ages 6 years old and up.
TV Show: Curious Crafting
Set in the ultimate crafting space, Curious Crafting is a short form pre-school age series about the joy of making crafts. I lead a rotating cast of adorable little preschoolers (including my own) making magic out of common household objects.
In each episode we transform recycled items into magical crafts like a milk carton school bus, paper bag puppet or cotton pad turtle. The crafters learn and laugh their way through each activity while demonstrating what their young imaginations can create.
Curious Crafting shares the adventure and joy of making art with takeaway lessons for creating crafts at home.
This show designed for toddlers and preschoolers 2.5 years old and up.