INSIDE: Paper Tube Bunny Colour Sort is a fun colour sorting activity for toddlers and preschoolers for Easter! This adorable sorting activity is great to use with pom poms, squeeze pouch caps, beads or any colourful manipulative you have!
The Best Sensory Bin and STEAM Books
Also I wrote a new book! Its called Super S.T.E.A.M Activity Book! My new book comes out Summer 2021. Stay tuned for more information!
How to Make Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- Grab construction paper in red, orange, yellow, green and blue.
- Cut each sheet in half or to the height of a toilet paper tube.
- Roll each one up to create a tube. Glue the ends to secure your paper tube.
- Cut pairs of bunny ears for each coloured bunny. Glue them to the top of your paper tube.
- Draw the face of the Easter Bunny on each tube using a black sharpie.
- Cut a piece of cardboard long enough to hold all 5 paper tube Easter bunnies.
- Take your glue gun or glue and attach each coloured paper tube bunny to cardboard board.
- Grab a bowl and add your pom poms in different colours.
Time to Colour Sort with the Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
Invite your toddler or preschooler to sort the Pom Poms into the right Easter Bunny! They can pretend they are feeding them different coloured carrots! My little guys had a blast with this fun early math activity!
Skill Development Opportunities
This activity is great for Early Math skill, Language and Vocabulary Development, Hand-Eye Coordination, Fine Motor Skills, Problem Solving, Emotional Development, Trial & Error, Visual Perception, Cognitive Development and Imaginative.
My twins are 3 years old at the time of this activity. This activity is ideal for 2 year old toddlers to 4 year old preschoolers.
Looking for more fun and easy Easter crafts & activities? Check out these amazing ideas:
- 24 Easter Sensory Bins
- 50+ Easter Bunny Crafts and Activities
- 40+ Easter Crafts and Activities
- 50+ Creative DIY Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- 50+ Amazing Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- 30+ Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
- 30+ Easter Crafts for Toddlers
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Red, orange, yellow, green and blue onstruction paper
- Hot Glue Gun (optional)
- Black sharpie
- Pom Poms or squeeze pouch caps