INSIDE: Turkey Pom Pom Matching is an easy to set up colour matching and gluing activity for toddlers and preschoolers. Create a Pom Pom Turkey while practicing colours and gluing skills this Thanksgiving.
Pom Pom Crafts & Activities
Looking for more Pom Pom activities to do with your toddler or preschoolers? Check out this amazing post of 50+ Pom Pom Activities and Crafts!
Gluing Crafts & Activities
Want to practice gluing with more fun hands-on activities? Check out 20+ Gluing Activities for Toddlers
Turkey Pom Pom Matching
How to Make A Turkey Pom Pom Matching activity
- Cut the brown construction paper or foam sheet into 4 approximate squares. Cut out the body of the turkey.
- Glue, eyes, beak and snoods to the head of the turkey.
- Cut out a piece of white butcher paper and tape it to the table. Glue the turkey you made to the center bottom of the paper.
- Use your dot marker to create dots all around the turkey in random spots.
- Invite your toddler or preschooler to match and then glue the Pom Poms to the same coloured dot on the paper.
Looking for more Fun Thanksgiving Crafts? Check out these fun ideas:
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Brown construction paper or foam sheets
- Red and orange construction paper
- Googley eyes
- White butcher paper
- Dot Markers
- Pom Poms