INSIDE: Duplo painted turkey craft is a fun process art activity for toddlers and preschoolers. Create unique turkey feathers with this fun painting technique this Thanksgiving!
Process art activities are a lot of fun to do with toddlers and preschoolers. The goal of process art activities is less on the product but more on the process. So let your child is free to create and there is less pressure for the final product to look perfect. Having them enjoy painting and creating is the ultimate goal.
Duplo Painted Turkey Craft
Does your toddler love painting with lego? Check out these other fun ideas: Duplo Painted SnowFlakes or Duplo Stamped Fall Tree.
How to Make A Duplo Painted Turkey Craft
- Cut the brown construction paper or foam sheet into 4 approximate squares. Cut out the body of the turkey.
- Glue, eyes, beak and snoods to the head of the turkey.
- Cut out a piece of white butcher paper and tape it to the table. Glue the turkey you made to the center bottom of the paper.
- Pour some paint onto a paper plate and grab a few different coloured and shaped LEGO Duplo blocks.
- Invite your toddler or preschooler to dip the LEGO Duplo blocks in the paint and create the turkey feathers!
Looking for more Fun Thanksgiving Crafts? Check out these fun ideas:
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Brown construction paper or foam sheets
- Red and orange construction paper
- Googley eyes
- White butcher paper
- LEGO Duplo blocks
- Washable Paints
- Paper Plate