INSIDE: Here are 21+ super fun and easy Santa themed crafts and activities to enjoy this holiday season with your toddler or preschooler! These fun and easy craft and activity ideas use everyday items like paper plates, glitter and cardboard to make fun diy Christmas crafts. They perfect for at home or at school fun this November and December!
Santa Fun for Kids
Have a toddler or preschooler that is obsessed with Santa or maybe even a little weary of the big guy? Set up a few of these easy and fun crafts or activities during the holiday season with them to help get them pumped to meet the big jolly guy this Christmas! Your little one will love crafting with cotton balls to make a snowy white beard, working on their counting skills or fine motor skills to create a Santa!
These ideas are great for toddlers and preschoolers but older kids will enjoy them as well. So stop scrolling throughPinterest for ideas that you’ll never try and check these amazing ideas for some amazing blogs!
Fun Santa Crafts for Kids
- This Santa Sticky Wall Toddler Activity is hands down my favourite Santa craft for Christmas! So grab some cotton balls and contact paper for a fun time!
- Ever thought to make a beard out of bubble wrap? Well you will in this fun Bubble Wrap Santa Craft.
- Make a Santa Handprint Craft in this simple but adorable craft from The Best Ideas for Kids.
- Tired of answering when Christmas is coming? Craft a Santa Beard Christmas Countdown Craft – I Heart Crafty Things and your little one will always know how many days till the bus guys appears!
- Make jolly Santa bellies with using a kitchen utensil in this fun Potato Masher Santa Bellies craft!
- Make an easy Paper Plate Santa Craft, perfect for even the smallest Santa fan
- Cute Paper Santa Claus with Wooden Ball – Krokotak
- SPATULA PAINTED SANTA – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Paper Plate Santa Hats Craft – Christmas Crafts for Kids – Easy Peasy Fun
- Craft Stick Santa – One Little Project
- Santa Hat Homemade Christmas Ornament Using Craft Sticks – Buggy and Buddy
- Wooden Spoon Santa Crafts – FNY Designs
- Salt Dough Handprint Santa Ornaments – Momma Society
- Santa Going Down a Toilet Paper Roll Chimney (Kids Craft) – Crafty Mornings
- Simple Paper Santa Craft – There’s Just One Mommy
- Santa Binoculars Recycled Craft – Views from the Stepstool
Santa Activities for Kids
- Hungry Santa Sensory Bag – Happy Toddler Playtime
- DIY Santa Board Game for Christmas – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Feed Santa Cookie Game for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Roll & Cover Santa Math Game – Free Printable Game – No Time for Flashcards
- DIY Craft Stick Christmas Puzzles – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Santa’s Beard – Sensory Activity – The Mindfully Scientific Mama
- Easy Santa Craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers – Active Littles
This activity is good for kids 2.5 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
This is a mess level is varies.
Difficulty to Create
Sensory play, language development, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, imaginative play, creativity.
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!
TV Show: Curious Crafting
This show is all about fun and easy crafts for toddlers and preschoolers.
Set in the ultimate crafting space, Curious Crafting is a short form pre-school age series about the joy of making crafts. I lead a rotating cast of adorable little preschoolers (including my own) making magic out of common household objects.
In each episode we transform recycled items into magical crafts like a milk carton school bus, paper bag puppet or cotton pad turtle. The crafters learn and laugh their way through each activity while demonstrating what their young imaginations can create.
Curious Crafting shares the adventure and joy of making art with takeaway lessons for creating crafts at home.
The Best Sensory Play Kits for Kids
Play is at the core of learning during the early years and it can take many forms. One of the most important of these is sensory play because it engages all of a child’s senses (taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing) and has a enoumous positive impact on brain development.
Our Sensory Play Kits are some fun and easy ways to keep your child engaged while at the same time using sensory play to nurture their mind!