Easter Egg Counting Activity for Preschoolers is great way to practice counting with your toddler or preschooler this Easter! This fun idea is also a great fine motor activity!
The Best Sensory Bin and STEAM Books
Also check out my new book coming out in the Summer 2021: Super STEAM Activity Book! Stay tuned for more information!
Toddler Homeschool Program
I am currently developing a new Toddler Homeschool Curriculum called Play2Learn Toddler Homeschool Program. Be sure to sign up for my newsletters so that you get first dibs when it is released!
How to Create Easter Egg Counting Tulips
- Grab your plastic Easter eggs and pipe cleaners. Thread the pipe cleaner through the holes in the bottom of the plastic eggs (If your eggs don’t have holes or if they are too small to thread the pipe cleaner through, use a pair of scissors to create small holes or to widen them).
- Twist the pipe cleaner to secure it to the Easter egg.
- Take your black sharpie and write the numbers 1-8 on the top part of the egg and the corresponding number of dots on the bottom of the egg
Counting Activity with Easter egg Tulips
Pour your pony beads into a bowl and invite your little one to count and decorate their Easter egg tulips. Have them identify the number first and them have them count that number of beads and slide them on down the pipe cleaner.
Looking for more fun and easy Easter crafts & activities? Check out these amazing ideas:
- 24 Easter Sensory Bins
- 50+ Easter Bunny Crafts and Activities
- 40+ Easter Crafts and Activities
- 50+ Creative DIY Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- 50+ Amazing Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
- 30+ Easter Basket Ideas for Kids
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Pipe Cleaners
- Pony Beads
- Black Sharpie