INSIDE: Paint Splat Monster Halloween craft is such as fun way to paint with toddlers and preschoolers! Every monster will be different! Create a spooky and not-so- scary monster for Halloween with this fun and easy Halloween kids craft!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Paper Scrunched Cat Craft
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Paint Splat Monster Craft
- Grab a sheet of white construction paper an fold it in half. Open it up and squeeze out a small amount of washable kids paint on one side. Close it again and gently spread the paint around with your fingers. Be careful, some paint may squeeze out the sides of the paper. Protect your surface!
- Open your paper and have a look at your monster head! So cool!
- Decorate your monster face with construction paper and cupcake liners. Add horns, sharp teeth, spots, mean looking eye brows or whatever your little monster can think of! Let them use their imagination to create the scariest monster!
Make It Scary!
How will you make your monster super scary!? Try adding more than one colour on the paper. Not too much though, so it doesn’t spill out!
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Supplies for Paint Splat Monster Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- White construction paper
- Washable Kids Paint
- Cupcake liners
- Googely eyes
- Craft Glue
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!