INSIDE: We are just flying through October and I have another sensational Halloween round up for you! Super Skeleton Crafts and Activities for kids! Let’s make a cute or spooky skeleton craft or learn about bones in the human body! These crafts make a great addition to any Halloween or skeleton unit for preschoolers or kindergarteners or older kids. Your child will enjoy making and playing with these skeleton crafts and activity!
Super Skeleton Crafts and Activities
Here is Canada we are just finishing up Thanksgiving (usually around the second weekend of October). Now I can fully focus on Halloween! In preparation, I have been creating fun round-ups of Halloween themed crafts and activities. Some these include spiders, witches, ghosts, haunted houses, and pumpkins!
I can’t wait for you to check out all of these amazing ideas! So fun and creative!! Are you ready to make a spooky skeleton craft with your child?
Ok! Let’s get started!
Skeleton Crafts for Kids
- Skeleton Sensory Bottle Craft – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Paper Plate Skull – Halloween Kid Craft Idea – Glued to My Craft Blog
- Washi Tape Skeleton – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Paper Loop Skeleton Craft – Our Kid Things
- Easy Q-Tip Skeleton Craft – Thriving Home
- Toilet Tube Halloween Crafts For Kids – The Inspiration Edit
- Easy Q-Tip Handprint Skeleton Craft – Crafty Mornings
- Thumbprint Skeleton Craft – Living Life and Learning
- Skeleton Bones Ripped Paper Craft for Kids – A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Name Skeletons – Cindy Derosier
- Pasta Skeleton – Art Projects for Kids
- Pipe Cleaner Skeletons – Handmade Charlotte
- Make a Straw Skeleton – Education.com
- Tape Resist Skeleton Paintings – Artful Parent
- Simple Halloween Skeleton Craft for Toddlers – Rainy Day Mum
- Q-Tip X-Ray Craft for Preschoolers – From ABCs to ACTs
Skeleton Activities for Kids
- Easy Skeleton Sticky Wall – Happy Toddler Playtime
- How to make a Skeleton Hand – Go Science Kids
- Halloween Sensory Activity- Let’s Dig out Bones – Pink Stripey Socks
- Spooky Skeleton Halloween Writing Tray – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Skeleton Sensory Bin for Halloween – Taming Little Monster
- Skeleton Letter Activity for Kids – Babies to Bookworms
- Life-Size Printable Skeleton for Kids – Adventure in a Box
- Skeleton Scavenger Hunt Halloween Game – Happy Go Lucky
- Simple Cotton Swab Skeleton STEM Activity for Preschool – STEAMsational
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
Super STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!
WILL YOU TRY ANY OF THESE SENSATIONAL SKELETON CRAFTS & ACTIVITIES WITH YOUR CHILD THIS HALLOWEEN? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Engage your child in hours of play with my colorful collection of sensory bin activities that aid with memory formation, language development, problem-solving skills and more. Perfect for toddlers from eighteen months to three years old and beyond, each bin makes use of materials you already have at home and helps reignite your kids’ interest in toys long forgotten.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.