Post it Christmas Tree is a fun and easy craft activity for kids of all ages. Make it for fun or as part of your Elf on the Shelf ideas!
Easy Christmas Fun
Here is another fun Christmas activity/ craft for kids. Set up a post-it note Christmas tree for them to decorate.
Looking for more Fun Christmas Crafts & Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 100+ of the Best Christmas Activities & Crafts for Kids
- DIY Handmade Christmas Cards
- 25+ Easy Christmas Sensory Bins
- Easy DIY Advent Calendars
- 25+ Christmas Tree Crafts & Activities
- 24 Christmas Crafts You Can Do Right Now
- 21 Christmas Sticky Walls
- 25 Santa Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 25+ Christmas STEAM Activities
- 50+ Hanukkah Crafts and Activities
- 30+ Kwanzaa Crafts and Activities
Post It Note Christmas Tree
First, create a Christmas Tree using post it notes. I created mine on a mirror but you can easily create this on a wall.
Next its time to let your little one to decorate your tree. To ensure that your walls stay clean make sure to use washable markers. You can also protect your walls by taping up newsprint or butcher paper on the wall and creating the Christmas Tree on top of it.
To decorate the tree use regular or holiday themed stickers, washable markers and dot markers. Let your little ones draw decoration, presents and ornaments.
Have bigger kids write out fun Christmas messages or lines from their favourite Christmas carol. Leave it up as part of your decorations or take it down in a few days once your little one has decorated it all!
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Green and yellow Post It notes
- Washable Markers
- Washable Dot Stickers