AHEAD: In this post you will find 21+ Two-Ingredient Sensory Play Recipes for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners. Lots of amazing and easy to make sensory recipes for hours of endless sensory play!
Want to create a sensory play activity for your toddler or preschooler that doesn’t require a ton of ingredients and steps to make? Then you must continue reading to check out this list of super easy sensory play recipes that only require 2 ingredients!
Have a baby or toddler that still puts things in their mouths? Check out these 30+ TASTE SAFE SENSORY PLAY IDEAS & RECIPES
Yes, you read that correctly!
Below you’ll find 23 unique sensory play recipes that only require 2 ingredients (and yes, if water is man ingredient, it’s included as one of the two ingredients!).
First, you’ll find 15 different two-ingredient Sensory Play Recipes for kids. After that you’ll find five 2-ingredient Paint Recipes. Finally, you’ll find three 2-ingredient Fake Snow Recipes!
So many easy recipes! Let’s get started!
Two-Ingredient Sensory Play Recipes
- 2-Ingredient Silly Putty Recipe (Happy Toddler Playtime) (cornstarch and dish soap)
- Two-Ingredient Slime recipe (Kimspired DIY) (cornstarch and hair conditioner)
- The Best 2 ingredient Slime (One Crazy Mom) (glue and liquid starch)
- 2-Ingredient Cloud Dough (Mas and Pas) (corn flour and hair conditioner)
- Moon Sand 2-Ingredient (Happy Mothering) (all purpose flour and baby oil)
- 2-Ingredient Foam Dough (Little Bins for Little Hands) (cornstarch and shaving foam)
- Marshmallow Edible Play Dough (The Typical Mom) (marshmallows and powered sugar)
- 2-Ingredient Edible Ice Cream Play Dough (The Soccer Mom Blog) (frosting and powered sugar)
- 2-Ingredient Frozen Playdough (Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails) (baking soda and lotion)
- How to Make Slime with Cornstarch: 3 Different Ways (STEAM Powered Family) (corn starch and glue)
- Easy and Silky Soft 2 Ingredient Play Dough (Active Littles) (cornstarch and baby lotion)
- Two-Ingredient Sand Slime (Laughing Kids Learn) (sand and shaving cream)
- Rainbow Soap Foam Bubbles Sensory Play (Fun At Home With Kids) (dish soap and water)
- Cloud Dough (The Best Ideas For Kids) (cornstarch and lotion)
- Oobleck Recipe and Activities (Happy Toddler Playtime) (cornstarch and water)
Two-Ingredient Paint Recipes
- Two-Ingredient Finger Paint (Happy Toddler Playtime)
- Homemade Puffy Paint with Shaving Cream (Happy Deal Happy Day) (shaving cream and glue)
- How to Make Rainbow Quick Paint (Learn Play Imagine) (paint and shaving cream)
- Making Mud Paint Play Recipe (Learn Play Imagine) (mud and liquid Watercolour)
- Shaving Cream Paint (Mess For Less) (shaving cream and food colouring)
Two-Ingredient Fake Snow Recipes
- How to Make Fake Snow for Pretend Play (The Purposeful Nest) (baking soda and hair conditioner)
- Sensory Play: Two-Ingredient Snow Dough (Mama.Papa.Bubba) (baking soda and water)
- How to Make the Perfect Fake Snow (Playtivities) (baking soda and shaving cream)
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Baking soda
- Corn flour
- Shaving cream
- Dish soap
- Baby oil
- School glue
- Powered sugar
Pre-order your copy of my new book of sensory bins: Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects that Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills coming out October 27, 2020!