INSIDE: Create a Halloween candy wrapper Fall Tree craft using Halloween candy wrappers! It is a great craft for preschoolers and a wonderful up cycled craft for kids!
Halloween Candy Crafts
What to do with all that Halloween Candy? Yes of course eat it! But here is a fun way to candy wrappers after you have eaten all that candy! Practice using scissors and cut the wrappers into small pieces and use those pieces in fun and easy crafts!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Candy Wrapper Fall Tree Craft
- Grab some brown construction paper and cut out a trunk shape and several branches.
- Glue them down to a sheet of white card stock.
- After your little one eats some Halloween candy save the wrappers that match the colours of the leaves after the change in the fall. Save candy wrappers in the colors of red, orange, yellow, brown and green.
- Take a pair of scissors and cut them into small pieces.
- Glue them to the branches like leaves.
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Supplies Halloween Candy Wrapper Fall Tree Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Halloween Candy wrappers
- White Cardstock
- Brown construction paper
- Craft Glue
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!