INSIDE: Candy Wrapper Turkey Craft an adorable and easy Turkey craft for Thanksgiving using all that Halloween candy! It is an amazing craft for preschoolers!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Candy Wrapper Turkey Craft
- Grab brown construction paper and cut out a turkey body shape. Cut a beak out of orange construction paper and a snood out of red construction paper.
- Make or use googley eyes. Glue all the parts of the turkey face to its head.
- After your child eats some Halloween candy save the wrappers in various colors.
- Take a pair of scissors and cut the wrapper into small pieces. Help your preschooler to do this.
- Grab a paper plate and glue the candy wrappers all over the plate to cover it.
- Glue down the turkey body on top once the entire paper plate is covered.
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Supplies Candy Wrapper Turkey Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Halloween candy weappers
- Googely eyes
- Brown, red and orange construction paper
- Paper plate
- Craft Glue
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!