INSIDE: Create a fun and easy ghost sensory bottle craft with your kids. This is a fun Halloween activity for kids of all ages!
Sensory Bottle for Kids
This ghost sensory bottle is a lot of fun to make. Inside you can include any type of clear or black gem, sequins or gems that you may have. Get creative. look around your house, in your drawers to find small items you think would be find to include. Then ask your child which ones they want to add to their sensory bottle.
RELATED… Ocean Sensory Bottles
Once it done you can talk about all the different items and discovere whether or not they sink of float in the water and glue mixture. Do they float to the top; sink to the bottom or stay suspended of a while?
RELATED… 3 AMAZING SENSORY BOTTLE CRAFTS
How to Make A Sensory Bottle Craft
How to Make A Ghost Sensory Bottle Craft
- Fill 1/3 of the sensory bottle with clear glue.
- Add some silver glitter.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with warm water.
- Add clear and black gems. Close bottle and shake. Bubbles will happen but they will disappear shortly. Fill it to the top with warm water.
- Add ghost stickers on the outside.
- Seal the sensory bottle with duct tape. Shake and Enjoy!
RELATED… Sensory Bottles DIY Play Ideas
Looking for more Fun Halloween Sensory Bottle Crafts? Check out these fun ideas:
- Black Cat Sensory Bottle Craft
- Skeleton Sensory Bottle Craft
- Monster Sensory BottLe Craft
- Pumpkin Sensory Bottle Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Plastic VOSS Bottles
- Warm Water
- Silver Glitter
- Clear Glue
- Ghost Stickers
- Clear and black gems
- Hot glue gun or duct tape