INSIDE: Create a scary monster sensory bottle craft with your toddler or preschooler this Halloween! This monster sensory bottle doubles as a super fun craft for kids of all ages and an awesome glitter bottle!
Sensory Bottle for Kids
Do your kids love monster activities? Well then they will love creating this fun sensory bottle. Halloween and October is the best time to incorporate a little monster fun into your arts and craft time. I created these sensory bottles with my 6 year old after school and she loved them!
RELATED… Ocean Sensory Bottles
RELATED… 3 AMAZING SENSORY BOTTLE CRAFTS: Dinosaur, Space and Under the Sea
How to Make A Sensory Bottle Craft
How to Make A Monster Sensory Bottle Craft
- Fill 1/4 of the sensory bottle with warm water, then pour that water into a measuring cup. Add green glitter.
- Mix it up with a whisk.
- Add a small amount of clear glue and mix.
- Use a funnel and pour the glitter mixture back into the sensory bottle. Seal and shake. Add more clear glue until the bottle it full.
- Add Halloween coloured sequins.
- Seal the sensory bottle and shake.
- Add monster stickers on the outside of the sensory bottle.
- Shake and Enjoy!
RELATED… Sensory Bottles DIY Play Ideas
Looking for more Fun Halloween Sensory Bottle Crafts? Check out these fun ideas:
- Black Cat Sensory Bottle Craft
- Ghost Sensory Bottle Craft
- Skeleton Sensory Bottle Craft
- Pumpkin Sensory Bottle Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Plastic VOSS Bottles
- Warm Water
- Green Glitter
- Clear glue
- Monster stickers
- Giant Sequins
- Hot glue gun or duct tape