INSIDE: Paper Strip Skeleton Craft is a fun and cute way to create a skeleton this Halloween with toddlers and preschoolers! This fun and easy craft is a great fine motor activity for young kids and a great way to talk about bones in the body!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Engage your child in hours of play with my colorful collection of sensory bin activities that aid with memory formation, language development, problem-solving skills and more. Perfect for toddlers from eighteen months to three years old and beyond, each bin makes use of materials you already have at home and helps reignite your kids’ interest in toys long forgotten.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Paper Strip Skeleton Craft
- Out of white construction paper cut out 5 or 6 thin paper strips.
- Cut them in different lengths, some medium for ribs and arms and some long for spine and legs and some short for feet and fingers.
- Cut out a skeleton head.
- For preschoolers draw the outline of a skeleton using a pencil on a sheet of black construction paper.
- Invite them to glue down the paper strips that fit on the skeleton. Talk about the different bones of the body as they glue. Invite them to name the body parts and locate them on their own body.
- Use a black marker to draw the face of the skeleton.
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Supplies for Paper Strip Skeleton Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Glue stick
- White and black construction paper
- Black Marker
- Pencil (optional)
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!