INSIDE: Create this simple and fun spooky eyes toilet paper roll spider craft this Halloween! Super easy craft for kids. They can make spooky looking Halloween eyes!
Toilet Paper Spooky Eyes Halloween Craft
- Grab a toilet paper roll, cut it in half and glue them together.
- Take a plate or a bowl and pour out some black paint. Dip the double toilet paper roll into the paint and them stamp them all over a sheet of paper.
- To make the colored iris ball, grab a Pom Pom and attach a clothespin. Pour out some washable paint onto another plate or bowl and dip it into the paint and them on the toilet paper eyes to make the coloured iris.
- Cut out small circles from black construction paper (or you can dip a q-tip into the black paint) to make the eye balls!
- Give your spooky eyes eyebrows!
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Washable Kids Paint
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Craft Glue
- White and black construction paper
- Q-tip (optional)
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!