INSIDE: Leaf Pumpkin Craft is the perfect Halloween craft for Fall. An easy and cute craft for toddlers and preschoolers that can be combined with a nature walk in Fall!
Perfect Halloween Craft for Fall
This is the perfect halloween craft for fall! It uses the most abundant material that we have outside (if you are lucky enough to live in an region that has trees that change colour. So to start this activity you need to take a walk outside and check out all the colours of fall! Grab a few leaves that are as orange as you can find. When we did this craft the leaves hadn’t changed that much so we couldn’t find really orange leaves but I think did pretty good!
Ok ready to check out the craft!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Engage your child in hours of play with my colorful collection of sensory bin activities that aid with memory formation, language development, problem-solving skills and more. Perfect for toddlers from eighteen months to three years old and beyond, each bin makes use of materials you already have at home and helps reignite your kids’ interest in toys long forgotten.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Leaf Pumpkin Craft
- Grab your orange leaves from outside and glue them to a sheet of construction paper or cardstock.
- Out of black construction paper cut out faces for the pumpkins or jack-o-lanterns.
- Glue them down on the leaves.
- Cut out stems out of green construction paper and glue it down to the top of the pumpkin jack-o-lanterns.
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Supplies Leaf Pumpkin Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Orange leaves
- Black and green construction paper
- Craft Glue
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!