INSIDE: Create this colourful Pom Pom skeleton craft this Halloween for a fun and unique craft for kids! This adorable skeleton craft is a fun way to create a skeleton craft this Halloween for preschooler and older kids. It also make a great fine motor activity for kids!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Engage your child in hours of play with my colorful collection of sensory bin activities that aid with memory formation, language development, problem-solving skills and more. Perfect for toddlers from eighteen months to three years old and beyond, each bin makes use of materials you already have at home and helps reignite your kids’ interest in toys long forgotten.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Pom Pom Skeleton Craft for Kids
- Grab 8 craft sticks and paint them white. Set them aside to dry.
- Once they are dry, glue them down on a sheet of black construction paper or cardstock with craft glue in the shape of a skeleton. Draw the outline of the skeleton for preschoolers using a pencil for them to follow.
- Then glue down small Pom Poms along the skeleton to decorate it.
- Cut out a skeleton head out of white construction paper.
- Use a black marker to draw the skeleton face.
WATCH this video of the Pom Pom Skeleton Craft for Kids!
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Craft Sticks
- White Washable kid’s paint and brush
- Small Pom Poms in various colurs
- Craft Glue
- White Construction Paper
- Black sharpie
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!