INSIDE: These Halloween character crafts made using toilet paper tubes are super cute for kids of all ages! Create a pumpkin, Frankenstein, and ghost in this adorable Upcycle Halloween craft for toddlers and preschoolers!
Toilet Paper Tube Crafts
I love creating crafts and activities with toilet paper or paper towel tubes! Making characters with them is a lot of fun for kids of all ages. In this craft I wanted to create a toilet paper tube craft that didn’t involve painting the tube so instead of painting you will be gluing tissue paper down on the tube.
Don’t worry if the tissue paper doesn’t cover the entire tube, this is especially true with toddlers! Adding colour to the tube this way is a bit less messy than paint especially for little ones but no less fun!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Engage your child in hours of play with my colorful collection of sensory bin activities that aid with memory formation, language development, problem-solving skills and more. Perfect for toddlers from eighteen months to three years old and beyond, each bin makes use of materials you already have at home and helps reignite your kids’ interest in toys long forgotten.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Toilet Paper Tube Halloween Character Crafts
- Grab your green, orange and white tissue paper and cut it into small squares. Place them in separate piles.
- Grab your toilet paper tube or paper towel tube (cut in half) and glue stick and add some glue to the tube and then cover the tube with green tissue paper for the Frankenstein. Cover another tube with orange tissue paper for the pumpkin. Cover another tube with white tissue paper for the ghost.
- Out of black construction paper cut out the face for the Frankenstein, pumpkin and ghost. For the Frankenstein add goggley eyes.
- Use craft glue to glue the faces to the toilet paper tubes.
Watch this video of the Toilet Paper Tube Halloween Character Crafts!
This activity is good for kids 3 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Green, orange and white tissue paper
- Glue stick
- Black construction paper
- Googely eyes
- Craft Glue
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!