INSIDE: Pumpkin Pom Pom Push is a fun colour sorting and fine motor activity for toddlers and preschoolers. This is a fun activity to do this Halloween!
Pumpkin Pom Pom Push
I love Pom Poms! They are great for learning colours and practice fine motor skills. And my toddlers just love them! Check out these 50+ fun and easy Pom Pom activities
How to Make Pumpkin for your Pom Pom push
- Grab a large cardboard box.
- Use your paint sticks to draw and colour in a pumpkin.
- Add a face to your pumpkin to create a jack-o-lantern.
- Use a pair of scissors to make small holes in the face of your jack-o-lantern. The holes should be big enough to fit a Pom Pom.
- Use the paint sticks to colour around the holes in different colours. The colours should correspond to the colours of Pom Poms you have.
- Put a bunch of Pom Poms into a bowl and invite your toddler or preschooler to come and push the Pom Poms down the the correct coloured hole.
All the Best Halloween Activities your Kids Will Love
Check out these amazing Halloween round up:
- 31+ HALLOWEEN CRAFTS & ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- HALLOWEEN STICKER ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- THE BEST HALLOWEEN STICKY WALLS
- 40+ HALLOWEEN SENSORY BINS
My beautiful happy kids are 6 and 2 years old.
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Cardboard Box
- Paint Sticks
- Pom Poms
Pre-order your copy of my new book of sensory bins: Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids: 60 Easy Creative Play Projects that Boost Brain Development, Calm Anxiety and Build Fine Motor Skills coming out October 27, 2020!