INSIDE: Create a fun looking pumpkin sensory bottle craft with your kids this Halloween! It’s a fun craft using glitter, glue and stickers!
Sensory Bottle for Kids
I love the idea of sensory bottles. They have a calming effect and make wonderful quiet time activities. But sometimes when I go through all the effort and time to create one them my kids, they end up playing with it for a very short time.
RELATED… Ocean Sensory Bottles
So I decided a long time ago that making sensory bottles is just as fun as playing with them. I thought if I involved my kids in the process they would more likely want to play with them and thus benefit from their calming effect! And if they didn’t at least we were able to make a beautiful craft/ activity together!
RELATED… 3 AMAZING SENSORY BOTTLE CRAFTS
If you looking for more Halloween activities, check out these fun Halloween Sensory Bins. Check out these amazing Halloween Sticky Walls. Also check out these 31+ Fun &Easy Halloween Activities.
How to Make A Pumpkin Sensory Bottle Craft
How to Make A Sensory Bottle Craft
- Fill 2/3 of the sensory bottle with warm water. Then pour it back into a measuring cup. Add some orange glitter glue, orange glitter and green glitter.
- Mix with a whisk. Pour the mixture back into the bottle. Add black and orange gems.
- Close and seal tightly. Add pumpkin stickers on the outside
- Seal the sensory bottle with duct tape. Shake and Enjoy!
RELATED… Sensory Bottles DIY Play Ideas
Looking for more Fun Halloween Sensory Bottle Crafts? Check out these fun ideas:
- Black Cat Sensory Bottle Craft
- Skeleton Sensory Bottle Craft
- Monster Sensory BottLe Craft
- Ghost Sensory Bottle Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Plastic VOSS Bottles
- Warm Water
- Green and Orange Glitter
- Elmer’s Liquid Orange Glitter Glue
- Pumpkin Stickers
- Black and Orange Gems
- Hot glue gun or duct tape