INSIDE: Check out these fun and easy diversity crafts for kids! Adorable and creative arts and craft projects for kids big and small. These craft ideas provide great ways to talk about diversity at home or in the classroom.
Looking for more? Check out these other Craft & Activity for Kids
- The Best Black History Month Activities for Kids
- 30+ Anti-Racism Activities for Kids
- Juneteenth Crafts & Activities for Kids
- The Best Anti-Racism Toys for Kids
- Diverse Activity Moms to Follow on Instagram
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Crafts & Activitieski
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Diversity Crafts for Kids
- Diversity Beans Anti-Racism Sensory Bin
- Multicultural Family Portrait Sticky Wall
- Paper Plate Self Portrait Craft for Preschoolers
- Wooden Spoon People Craft
- Stick People Puppets: Craft for Kids
- Handprint People Puppets Craft for Kids
- Milk Carton Faces Craft
- Unity Rings Craft for Kids
- DIY Painted Peg People Craft
- Bean Self Portrait Craft for Kids
- Brown Rainbow Craft using Cheerios
- Cardboard Tube Diversity Dolls
- Diversity Fingerprint MLK Jr. Craft w/ free Printable
- I Have A Dream Pop-Up Card
- Stronger Together Handprint Craft for MLK Jr. Day w/ Free Printable
- Paper Peace Plate Craft
- Handprint Peace Flower Craft
- DIY Diversity Felt Hand Puppet Craft
Make quiet time their favourite time!
Play is at the core of learning during the early years and it can take many forms. One of the most important of these is sensory play because it engages all of a child’s senses (taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing) and has a enoumous positive impact on brain development.
My Sensory Play Kits are a fun and easy way to keep your child engaged while at the same time capitalizing on the benefits of sensory play to nurture their mind!
Shop my ready made sensory play kits here.
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or purchase it now!