Looking to do some Fall fun and new arts and crafts with your toddler or preschooler this Autumn? Then this is the list for you!
The air is getting cooler, the leaves are changing colours and are singing and the sun feels warm on your face. Fall is here! Although you may want to get outside, rainy days and cold weather may make that impossible but these ideas will surely let you enjoy all the spring has to offer!
RELATED… Check out these fun GIANT indoor activities that your kids will love. Click here or here for more indoor ideas!
Books About Fall
Introduce the Fall theme to your toddler or preschooler through books! Here is great selection of books about fall.
OK, are you ready to welcome in Fall? I hope you will enjoy all of these amazing Fall arts and crafts for kids from some amazing blogs!
20+ Fall Arts & Crafts
- Corn Painting Process Art for Kids – Taming Little Monsters
- Fall Process Art For Toddlers – Stay At Home Educator
- A Fall Leaf Potato Stamp – How Wee Learn
- Autumn Cork Painting – The Picky Apple
- Fall Yarn Tree – 3 Dinosaurs
- Leaf Collages – Powerful Mothering
- Fall Wreath Making Station for Toddlers – Toddler Approved
- Fall Sort and Paint – Busy Toddler
- Q-tip Painted Fall Tree – Moose Chief
- Painting Acorns Activity – Toddler At Play
- Simple Leaf People Craft for Kids – Homeschool Preschool
- Paper Plate Fall Tree – Glued to My Crafts Blog
- Fall Leaf Finger Puppets – Crafts by Amanda
- Lego Stamped Corn – Crafty Morning
- Pinecone Hedgehogs – Easy Peasy Fun
- Toilet Paper Roll Leaf Stamping Fall Tree Craft – Crafty Morning
- Fall Leaf Suncatchers – Crafts by the Sea
- Crayon Rubbing Leaf Art – Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
- Handprint Acorn Lacing Craft – Kids Craft Room