If you are looking for fun, easy and creative Fall sensory bins and other fun sensory activities for your toddler or preschooler this Fall? Then you have come to the right place! The list below has tons of the best sensory bins and activities like sensory bags, bottles and play dough activities for toddlers and preschoolers.
Books About Fall
A great way to starting talking about fall with your toddler or preschooler is to take a walk outside of course. But if you live somewhere where the leaves don’t change colour or fall off the trees, books are a great way to talk about fall!
OK, are you ready to welcome in Fall? I hope you will enjoy all of these amazing Fall activities for kids from some amazing blogs!
RELATED… Check out these fun GIANT indoor activities that your kids will love. Click here or here for more indoor ideas!
20+ Fall Sensory Bins and other Sensory Play Ideas
Apple Colour Sorting Sensory Bin: Green Rice, red, yellow and green Pom Poms, cardboard tubes covered in red, yellow and green construction paper, tongs and scoopers, leaves, bowls.
Autumn Tea Party: Unpopped corn kernels, tea party set, mini pumpkins, leaves, acorns.
Leaves and Shaving Cream Sensory Bin
- Clean the Pumpkins Fall Toddler Activity – Busy Toddler
- Fall Nature Sensory Bin – The Growing Creative
- Sunflower Sensory Bin for Fine-Motor Skills – Life Over C’s
- Fall Farm Sensory Bin for Preschool – Mommy Evolution
- Leaf Sensory Bags – Kids Craft Room
- Easy Fall Sensory Bin – And Next Comes L
- Acorns Sensory Bins – Play to Learn
- Acorns and Leaves Sensory Bin – Stir The Wonder
- Apple Pie Sensory Bin – Hooked on Homemade Happiness
- Fall Sensory Bin with Pumpkin Play Dough – Wildflower Ramblings
- Fall Sensory Bottles for Babies – Views from the StepStool
- Autumn Sensory Bottle – Kids Craft Room